The RAAF Museum is the birthplace of the Australian Flying Corps and the Royal Australian Air Force, the museum tells one of Australia’s most important aviation stories, that of the second oldest air force in the world. Check their timetable for the Interactive Flying Display! Interactive Flying Displays are presented at 1pm on Tuesdays, Thursdays and Sundays.
- AddressRAAF Museum RAAF Williams Point Cook Road Point Cook Victoria 3027
- Categoryarts & entertainment, educational, educational, educational, family, gradeschoolers, indoor, indoor, indoor, indoor, inner melbourne, museums, preschoolers, teens, tourist attractions
- LocationPoint Cook, Western Suburbs
- Tagsair force, family, free, home page, hot spots, museum, planes
- By adm.m4k
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org